The financial needs range from low finance charges to excellent programs for a reward. There are multiple credit cards that will meet the financial needs of individuals. Rewards are available on shopping, travel, dining, and everything else. You can also get cash back and low-interest rates. So, if you are looking for the new credit card, it’s time to have a look at the features and benefits of the SBI credit cards.
Key Features of SBI Cards:
- SBI cards are categorized as premium, shopping, and travel, classic and exclusive cards.
- Each card is unique. You can get special offers like concierge services, free movie tickets, lounge access facilities, flexible payment in EMIs, balance transfer facility, reward points, online bills payment, to name a few.
Best SBI Credit Cards in India 2020:
There are a plethora of cards.
- SBI SimplySave Card
- SBI SimplyClick Card
- Air India SBI Platinum Card
- Air India SBI Signature Card
- SBI Style up Contactless card
- IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
- SBI Card Elite
- Mumbai Metro SBI Card
- Yatra SBI Card
- SBI Card Prime
- BPCL SBI Card
Key Benefits of SBI Cards:
All credit cards offer a range of benefits:
- You can save on the interest and can transfer an outstanding amount from other credit cards to the SBI card. The benefit is applicable at the low rate of interest with this feature you can also avoid paying interest related to multiple cards.
- It helps with the auto payment of bills. So, with the credit card, you can pay the utility bills in a hassle-free manner. You can make timely payments every month by registering for payment of insurance, premiums, utility bills, electricity and telephone bills. With the SBI credit card, you can protect yourself with insurance.
- The partnership with CCP ensures that SBI can provide comprehensive protection in events of fraud, card loss or theft. Besides, the cardholders can also enjoy facilities like an emergency, travel assistance, replacement of the Lost card as well as banking protection.
- You can get convenient access to the account by downloading the SBI card mobile application. It helps to make bill payments as well as check the balance every time.
- The SBI credit card can help you to get immediate cash requirements at your fingertips. It will give you additional funds in case of emergencies
- With the SBI credit card, you can get amounts that are above or within the limits transfer to the account within 48 hours repayment of the funds can be also complete within 12 24 36 months of installment
Documents Required for Application:
There is a certain mandatory requirement while applying for the SBI credit card. You have to submit the proof of your identity, income, address while applying for the SBI credit card.
Besides, you must also provide the required documents to prove eligibility. Just keep in mind that the following list is not an exhaustive one. The bank can demand additional documents too.
The main documents needed are proof of Identity, income proof in the case for self-employed, address proof and the income proof for salaried individuals.
How to Apply for the SBI Credit Card?
The online procedure is a lot easier.
You can get a paperless application for selected SBI cards from the online portals. So, you need to just heck your eligibility, upload the required documents, and apply for a card within minutes.
Visit SBI Credit Card Section on the portal where you are applying>>>Choose a card that suits your preferences in addition to the spending pattern.>>>Click on the tab ‘Check Eligibility’>>>Fill in the required details that will immediately respond about your eligibility for applying for the card>>> the browser will automatically direct you to the application page where you will have to fill in details>>> after entering all the necessary information, click on ‘Submit’>>>Upload your documents>>> click on ‘Submit’>>>After successfully providing all the required information, you will get a response message for the application ID.
Also, Check – How to Apply for SBI Gold Loan?
How to get access to the official portal?
Log on to the SBI website and apply for a card online because SBI now offers a super convenient way to do so.
Visit the official website of SBI>>>Slid the cursor on the tab credit cards>>> click on ‘Help Me Find a Card’>>>search for the ideal card. You can get the task done with the help of the Simplifier feature. Pay keen attention to the features and benefits of the SBI credit card>>>Click on ‘Apply’>>>Fill in personal and contact details.
After this, you will see that the representative of the bank will contact you to that will help you with the application procedure further.
You can also visit the nearby SBI branch in person to apply for a credit card. In case you want to go further with the procedure of the SBI banking partner card, you can visit the partner branch that will help with the completion of the application process.