Credit cards offer unlimited benefits. From providing access to borrowed money when you need it, to helping you earn exciting SBI card rewards, to enjoying amazing discounts on your purchases, and even offering the cash withdrawal advantage in case of an emergency. Easy use and universal acceptability further ensure that it is a dependable choice when it comes to finances. However, failing to pay your credit card bill on time before the due date can alter your access to all these benefits. Apart from accruing interest on your current outstanding bill, it would also lower the available credit limit on your card. As a result, the amount of money you can borrow on the card to carry out transactions will be reduced and you wouldn’t be able to use it as freely as you would like to.
However, credit limit reduction is not permanent and can be reversed. Even better, it can be reversed instantly!
How can you restore the credit limit instantly?
To restore your credit card limit you need to complete the SBI credit card payment of your outstanding bill amount. While there are several methods for SBI card payment, a credit card limit can be restored instantly only if you use the SBI credit card online payment modes. This is because the processing time for SBI credit card bill payment is shorter when you use online channels and the amount is instantly debited from your savings and credited against your card. As a result, if you forget to pay your credit card bills on time but need to borrow on your credit card, the SBI credit card online bill payment is the best option to avail.
SBI credit card online payment methods and steps
There is a long list of modes through which you can do your SBI Bank credit card online bill payment. What these modes are and how to avail them are stated below.
SBI credit card online payment can be done through any of the below-mentioned ways-
- SBI credit card payment through online banking
- SBI Card online payment through Paynet-Pay
- SBI Bank credit card bill payment through mobile banking
- SBI credit card online payment through YONO app
- SBI Card online payment through UPI
1) SBI credit card payment through online banking
To do SBI credit card payment through online banking you need to follow these steps-
- Log in to the online banking website of SBI
- Register SBI credit card as your biller
- Click on ‘View/pay bills’
- Choose your SBI card and proceed with your SBI credit card bill payment
2) SBI Card online payment through Paynet-Pay
- Visit the SBI official website
- Login to your registered SBI account
- Click on the ‘Pay Now’ tab
- Enter your email address, SBI card number, mobile number, payment amount
- Choose the payment option as either debit card, internet banking or UPI
- Click on ‘Pay Now’
On completing the SBI card payment you will receive a Transaction Reference Number which you can use to track your payment.
3) SBI Bank credit card bill payment through mobile banking
- Log in to the SBI app on your phone
- Click on the ‘Pay Now’ button
- Enter the payment amount
- Choose the account from the drop down to debit
- Click on ‘confirm’
- Authorize and validate once redirected to complete SBI card payment
4) SBI credit card online payment through YONO app
- Download, register and login to your SBI YONO app
- Go to ‘My Relationships’
- Click on ‘My Credit Cards’
- Choose your SBI credit card from the drop-down
- Enter the amount you need to pay
- Choose the account from which the amount is to be debited
5) SBI Card online payment through UPI
- Login to the BHIM SBI Pay App
- Select the option ‘Pay by VPA’
- Enter the VPA handle details
- Enter the amount you want to pay
- Click the ‘Go’ button
- Enter MPIN to validate and click the ‘Submit’ button
Failing to clear your SBI card payment dues can limit you from enjoying the diverse advantages of owning an SBI credit card and accessing high credit limits. However, with easy and quick SBI credit card payment through online channels, you can restore the available credit on your card instantly and continue to use your credit card to cater to your various financial needs, worry-free. SBI Card Statement gives you information about your transactions,the amount you paid in the previous month, how much you need to pay, and the payment deadline by which you need to pay in order to avoid penalties.