Punjab national bank is one of the largest and leading banks of India. It does have more than 7200+ branches and access to 3200+ ATM across the nation. The government of India operates it, and apart from providing the services of savings and financial needs to the customers of India, they also work in other countries as well. We do know how important for us to save our time and we can not visit our bank every time for small queries or fund transfers. Therefore, after digital India act, everyone is now familiar with digital services offered by the bank and everyone is no familiar with internet banking. In this post, we are going to tell how can you activate PNB net banking online or offline.
Internet banking is one of the essential need for the current era. We can not visit our bank every time as everything is digital now. Internet banking allows us to transact, check our balance and many other features. Let me tell you some of the features you are going to get PNB internet banking.
Features for Internet Banking of Punjab National Bank:
- Balance check: You can check your PNB account balance anytime anywhere.
- Fund Transfer: Gone the days where you need to stand in line for getting your funds transferred from one account to another. Internet banking allows you to transfer funds from one bank account to another bank account.
- Cheque book request: You can apply for a new cheque book online using internet banking.
- Statement: There is no need to keep the passbook updated for the statement; you can get e-statement every month on your email via internet banking.
- Fixed Deposit: You can open your fixed deposit account instantly in five minutes, and there is no need to submit any documents for opening FD online.
- Cheque cancellation: You can also cancel your cheque using internet banking.
- Debit/credit card request: You can apply for a new debit card or credit card using internet banking.
- Block/Unblock: You can block or unblock your card anytime.
- Demand draft: You can open demand draft from internet banking.
- Loan application: You can apply for any loan using internet banking.
These are some of the features you can get from PNB internet banking, and now we know about the features. So let’s come to the registration process for PNB internet banking.
How to Register for PNB Net Banking Online?
It is easy to register for internet banking online and when it comes to the government banks. There are only a few government banks which allow self-registration for internet banking and most of the other government banks require your visit to the branch. However, let me tell you the steps, and before that, you need to keep ready the things like your account number, cheque book, passbook, your registered mobile number and debit card with you.
- First, you need to visit the official website of PNB, and you can do this by clicking here: https://netpnb.com/
- Second, you need to go through the registration page.
- After that, you need to enter all the details like your account number, CRN and other information.
- For verification, you will receive OTP, and you will be asked to enter your debit card details.
- Once entered, you can set up your password.
- That’s it.
This is one of the best ways to register for internet banking online. However, if you are not able to register using online service, then the second option is via visiting the branch only.
How to Register for PNB Internet Banking Offline?
We already mentioned the online registration process, but if it doesn’t work for you, then the only and last option which is left via the offline method. Let me tell you the steps and procedure for PNB internet banking activation via visiting the main branch.
- First, you need to go to the nearest PNB bank along with documents.
- Then, ask any of the employees for internet banking registration form.
- Fill the form will correct details and then submit to the bank.
- Once submitted, you will be asked to wait for 48 hours for the activation of Internet banking.
- That’s it.
However, this is also one of the natural processes for the registration of internet banking. The only thing you need to do here is to visit the nearest branch, and if you do not want to, then you can apply the first option.
How to login PNB Online Banking?
If you are done with the registration process, then the second thing is to log on into your internet banking dashboard. We will tell you the steps for getting your logged in to the PNB internet banking.
- First, you need to visit the official PNB internet banking website.
- Second, go through the login page.
- Enter the login details which you got after the activation.
- Click on submit, and you will be redirected to the dashboard of your internet banking account.
- You can access any service from there and do not forget to log out once your work is done.
This is the most convenient way to getting you logged in to the internet banking portal. The only thing you need to make sure is to log out from your dashboard after usage. It is to prevent any fraudulent activity.
We do know that PNB (Punjab national bank) is one of the leading and best banks in the government banking sector. It not only limited to providing Indian services but also suitable for giving foreign exchange services to the users. Punjab national bank has more than 7200 branches over the nation and more than 3000 ATM access. The account opening process in PNB is much easy for everyone; the only thing you need to do is visit the bank and ask for the new bank account opening. However, in this post, we have mentioned all the details you need to know for internet banking and how can you register for PNB net banking online. Do let us know in the comments section if you need to know anything else.