Mee Bhoomi is an initiative by the government of Andhra Pradesh to digitize all records and make it readily available to the public. With the growing influence of online records, this initiative by the government would help those who have lost the documents being placed in the paper. It is interesting here to note that Mee Bhoomi makes the process for obtaining the encumbrance certificate or commonly known as land records easier. It can be easily obtained from the portal and in other ways; it improves the speed and transparency. Mee Bhoomi App is an ideal application to access relevant information about government land records in various villages as well as mandals in Andhra Pradesh.
The Mee Bhoomi application or the website usually provides an overall report of the details of a particular land owned by an individual. It is interesting here to note that landowners can avail the necessary information which is related to the AP 1B Land Records. They can also get relevant information related to the Aadhar Card linkage, pattadar passbooks, field measurement book, and many other records that were used to be in paper only. The government has launched this web portal as well as the application to ensure that the entire dealing process is transparent. In other words, if the records are digitized, then there are fewer chances of corruption. On the other hand, the vital statistics related to the pattadar passbook and their issued numbers can be easily viewed with the help of Mee Bhoomi website.
Some Exciting Features of the Mee Bhoomi App:
The following points clearly illustrate the exciting features of the Mee Bhoomi app.
- With the help of the Mee Bhoomi application, you can now easily download applications and that too with the watermark of the Andhra Pradesh State Government
- The services that are listed below the Mee Bhoomi app gives access to the citizens in their favorite dialects
- With the Mee Bhoomi app, you can now easily find the grievance records, and the real-time status of the complaints can also be tracked
- The Mee Bhoomi web portal or the application quickly helps the people to obtain specific information about the details of their crops as well as ban loans. It also helps to get details on land parcel issues
- With an active registration in the Mee Bhoomi app, you would get SMS alerts to your mobile number regarding the action of various government functionaries as well as functionaries
How to check land records online with the meebhoomi app in AP?
With the help of the Mee Bhoomi App, you can now avail all the relevant information related to the AP 1B land records. It is one of those applications which easily ensure that there is transparency in the government procedure towards dealing with corruption and eliminating it. Here is the list of steps with the help of which you can check land records in the state of AP.
- Go to Play Store and type Mee Bhoomi App in the search box
- After the successful installation process is complete, click on the option named Adangal
- If you want to know more about the Personal Adangal or various village details, you should always click on the Village or Adangal option
- Select your choicer from an array of options like account number/Aadhar Number/Name holder/survey number
- Select the village name along with the name of the district
- In the subsequent process, you should be prompted to enter the document number. This is the reason that always keeps your documents so that you can easily find them
- Enter the code number that is displayed in the box in the Mee Bhoomi application
- Then opt to click on the submit button in the application
Corrections of land records with the Mee Bhoomi Application:
It is interesting to note that corrections of land records can also be done with the help of the Mee Bhoomi application. Here is the list of steps which would help you to accomplish that.
- Go to the complaints option in the menu bar, click on the option that is named as Register of Complaints
- After the entry of the details, the form would be displayed
- Fill up the required information which comprises of the complaint name along with the address and Aadhar number. You can also select from the type of complaints and the names of various villages and mandals
- After selecting the names, click on the next button
- Enter the OTP that you would receive in your registered mobile number
- Click the save button
Steps to Follow the Andhra Pradesh land records 1B online:
You have to follow the below mentioned steps to download the AP land records 1B online
- Initially, you need to tap on the 1B choice in the menu bar and select the alternative to download individual 1B or Village 1B.
- At that point, select reports, for example, Survey number, Aadhaar number, account number.
- Select locale name and Mandal name from the rundown.
- Pick the Village name and enter the Document Number.
- Presently, enter the Captcha code and snap on the submit catch.
- At that point, you will see spring up message alongside every one of the subtleties of your 1B
The locations, as mentioned above, depict the importance of the Mee Bhoomi Application. In a digital scenario that is fast changing, this initiative by the government is a welcome step. In other words, it would make the land dealing process quite simple. With the help of this app, all the land filing records would be kept on the file. So, in case of any corruption issues, the name of the defaulter can be easily searched. It is also important to note that this application would help the local government authorities to tackle various issues. Moreover, this app also cuts down the time required to visit government offices.