Internet banking is one of the current need for every person. It helps us to live digitally, saves our time and allows us to make most of the financial transactions on the ease and from anywhere. Today we are going to talk about Andhra bank. Andhra bank is one of the leading banks in our nation. In this post, we are going to tell you the benefits of Andhra bank internet banking and how can you register for the online facility and login on the same.
Being one of the leading banks of our nation and has more than 1000+ branches across the country. It is now all set to provide the best digital banking services to the customers. You can use Andhra bank internet banking facility for various tasks such as checking your account balance, fund transfers and many other things.
Benefits of Andhra Bank Internet Banking:
- One of the best things I liked the most about internet banking services is the user-friendly and most convenient option to use various banking services without having the tension of going to the bank.
- Another benefit is it gives flexibility to the user for using this facility anytime from anywhere.
- You can access internet banking from any of the devices you have, such as your smartphone, laptop, tablet or desktop.
- Account-holders of Andhra bank can use the varied range of services from net banking. Meanwhile, they cal pay their bills, utility bills using the same.
- There is no need to visit the bank branch for most of the work, like transferring funds and requesting service.
- The entire system of internet banking is automated and real-time. Meanwhile, you do not need to request the bank for accessing any of the net banking services.
- You can keep track of your account statements without heading to the banks.
These are only some of the benefits we have mentioned to be the instance. There are many more benefits of internet banking, and I know you would like to explore it by yourself. So, now we know about the benefits of using Andhra bank internet banking. Let’s come to the registration process.
How To Register for Online Banking of Andhra Bank?
So now we are at the registration part. Most of the customers are still not using internet banking, and if you are one of them who still not registered with internet banking services and one of the valuable customer of Andhra bank, then this process is for you. It is one of the most convenient methods for the registration of Andhra bank online banking facility online. Let me clear the process using steps.
Steps for Registration:
- First, you need to visit the official website of Andhra bank official page.
- Head over to the login page of Andhra bank internet banking.
- Two options will be in front of you and on the screen “Retail” and “Corporate” options.
- Choose the retail one if you are average savings and current account holder of Andhra bank.
- Then, click on continue to the login page button.
- On the login page, you will find the option “Register new account.”
- Click on that, and then the registration page will appear on your screen.
- Enter the customer ID, registered mobile number and tick on both options out there. After that, click on the continue button.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the OTP you will receive on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP, and you are done.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to set your password for internet banking login.
- That’s it. Your Andhra bank internet banking facility is now activated.
Now we completed the registration process. Let’s head over to the login process of Andhra bank internet banking.
How to Login?
We are now done with the registration process, and hopefully, you have also activated your net banking with the method mentioned above. If yes, then let’s check out the login process of the same.
Steps for Login:
- Revisit the same login page of Andhra bank.
- Enter the Customer ID and password you created. (Make sure to enter all the details correctly to avoid any errors)
- After that, click on the submit button and you will be redirected to the dashboard of your internet banking panel.
- That’s it. Do not forget to log out once your work is done.
This is the login process of internet banking. Wait, this is not the end? I told we had mentioned every detail in this article and some of the details are still left like what if we forget our password? No worries, It is the next thing we are going to cover.
How To Reset Online Banking Password of Andhra Bank?
Sometimes, we do forget our passwords of many essential things like internet banking. However, if you have forgotten your password for the Andhra bank internet banking, then no worries there is an easy process for this as well.
Steps to Reset the Andhra Internet Banking Password:
- Visit the official website of Andhra bank and head over to the login page of Internet banking from there.
- You will find the option for forget password below the login form of internet banking.
- Click on the particular option.
- On the next screen, enter your customer ID and registered mobile number.
- Verify using the OTP and set your new password on the screen.
- That’s it. You have successfully recovered your password.
How to Get Andhra Bank Customer ID?
This is the crucial thing, though. You can get the Customer ID of Andhra bank by downloading the Andhra bank TEJ mobile application. You can install and login on the same and under the profile option, you will find the customer ID.
Being one of the best banks in our nation. Andhra bank is all set to provide all the digital services to the customers and account holders of Andhra bank. It doesn’t matter you hold savings or current account with them. You will get access to all of their digital banking services via internet banking. In this post, we have mentioned the detailed guide and process for the activation of Andhra bank internet banking along with this, we have also added the reset password and login process for the same. Do let us know in the comments section if you need to know anything else.