We do know that our country has all the privileged services for women as well. So there is a particular featured account for women as well. IDBI bank is all set to offer the new ‘super shakti account for women’ Under this scheme women can open the savings bank account with IDBI bank and can get access to extra features on their savings accounts. In this post, we are going to talk about the new super shakti account made for women by IDBI bank.
We will be discussing all the benefits and features particular women can get by opening this account. We do know that it is an individual savings account. Under this account, a women child can open a zero balance account if the child age is below 18 years old.
Minimum Balance Required For Super Shakti Account:
The MAB (Monthly average balance required) for super shakti account is rs 5000 in Metro & Urban area. Rs. 2500 for those in Semi-Urban areas and Rs. 500 in Rural areas. The ATM card comes with this account is Specially designed Women’s International ATM cum Debit card.
Services offered with Super Shakti Account (For Women)
The list of services is significant and not quickly get an offer to a regular savings account. But, we are talking about the women savings account here and so, that a particular women savings account under the super shakti scheme will get a free statement by email every month, personalized PAP cheque book, Internet banking privileged access to pay our bills or transfer funds online. Addition to this, higher cash withdrawal limit 40000 Rs a day.
Features of IDBI Super Shakti Account:
- Ten free transactions at any other bank ATM’s.
- Free Fund transfer through internet banking of IDBI bank
- You will get personalized PAP Cheque book.
- You will get 25% discount on locker facility.
- Two zero balance account opening for the children below 18 years.
- Auto Sweep out / sweep in facility available above Rs. 15,000
- Your ATM cash withdrawal limit is 40000Rs a day.
- Your POS limit is 40000Rs a day.
Fees & Charges:
- Annual Fee (Second year onwards for Women’s Debit Cum ATM Card) is Rs 220.
- Additional add-on card for the account (Second year onwards) is Rs 220.
- Rs 220 will be charged for the loss or to replace the card.
- Rs 30 per transaction will be charged for Non-Financial, and Rs 140 per transaction will be charged for Financial for international transactions.
Required Documents for Account Opening:
- You need valid address proof.
- You need valid photo ID proof.
- You need a valid marriage certificate.
- Cheque of Rs 5000.
- 2 Passport size photos.
How to open IDBI Bank Super Shakti Account For Women?
- First, you need to prepare all the documents handy.
- Then visit the nearest branch of IDBI bank and ask them for a super shakti account.
- Show the valid documents and complete the procedure.
- That’s it.
IDBI bank is one of the leading banks of India and apart from providing personal and corporate banking services to the customers. They are also offering some exclusive access to women empower. Like, in this post, we have mentioned all about the super shakti account by IDBI bank for women. Do let us know in the comments section if you need to ask anything else.